Puke, combat rogue

Collide

Puke, combat rogue

Post by Collide on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? yes
    Can you speak as well? Not for now because i don`t own a mic, maybe in the future.

Character name:Puke
    Class:Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_4_8c5203104g320305002255010020105p Combat daggers.

Raid experience: My raid experience for vanilla consists of clearing Mc,BWL,Zg, aq20 , aq40 until Huhuran and Anub`reckhan in naxx. Also i want to add that on this server i managed to clear mc and zg never step foot in BWL because my guild disbanded right when BWL released.

Class/spec experience: Hmm not to brag about it but i can say i have a high knowledge about all classes and specs so i know how everything works in the game, the only thing i can say i`m missing is "field practice" if you know what i mean, but this shouldn`t be a problem since i`m sure with a little practice i can perform my rotation perfectly and maximize my dps.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Hmm, Garahn dunno if he still remembers me haven`t talked with him in a long time.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Well the reason i want to join Forsaken is that it can offer me a competitive and organized raid environment while at the same time there is a relaxed atmosphere.

What kind of person are you? I`m a very unpredictable person in the sense that i can do some stupid or crazy things when u least expect it. Also sometimes i can be very stubborn and jump into rage pretty quickly aside from that i can be a reasonable and social person.

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring a dedicated and experienced raider that is always prepared for raids with consumables , raid tactics and u can count on me to be there every time.

Anything you want to add?
    I used to play under the name Collide, orc warrior since the start of the server in the guild converge some old forsaken members will probably remember me.

I also have very good gear consisting of x2 felstriker`s and 8/8 t1 with ES trinket.
    Cremation

Re: Puke, combat rogue

Post by Cremation on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 pm

I know you and you're a good player, we just have way too many geared and well played rogues atm.

Collide

Post by Collide on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Sorry for the late answer i would also like to add that i can join with my shaman resto, blue geared atm, if u think you could need another experienced shaman player please leave a msg here or contact me ingame under the name Ctrax.
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Commander Shepard on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Well recently one shaman dropout and we have a spot for one more resto shaman.

Collide

Post by Collide on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Good to hear i`ll contact you ingame, cheers!
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Commander Shepard on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:58 am

Well you are not accepted, everything depends on one member atm, if he decides to go shaman then we are full again. So wait.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:37 am