Zacada - Mage

    Share

    Zacada

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-03-16

    Zacada - Mage

    Post by Zacada on Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 pm

    Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? I can understand spoken English but not very good talk on it.

    Character name: Zacada
    Class: Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Arcane/Frost 31/0/20
    Relevant stats: 502 spell damage/ +5% spell hit rating/ +6% spell crit rating/ 12 mp5/ 6800 mana


    Raid experience:
    ZG Cleared
    AQ20 Cleared
    MC Cleared
    Onyxia Cleared
    BWL Cleared
    AQ40 4/9
    Naxxramas 0/15

    Class/spec experience: I can and I am able to play any class, but my choice in the classic wow is a mage, I played them long enough during the retail vanilla and BC, I like this class. Great damage in PvE, and good survival in pvp

    Location: Moscow, Russia
    Age: 21

    Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Yeah i know Gradus (long time know him), Goosie

    Why do you want to join Forsaken? I want to join the guild because, Forsaken - serious guild with an adult officers, want to be in an international guild and be ready to go for high end content, when it becomes available. Yet because there is a friend of mine Gradus, I want to play with him in the same guild. And of course I want to get some loot for themselves, that would show good dps as a result

    What kind of person are you? I'm a man with a sense of humor, calm attitude to trolling about Russian Smile, and I always know when to be serious

    What can you bring to the guild? I can give a good dps in raids, also i have Alchemy/300 and Herbalism/300 and can craft Flask of Supreme Power and Flask of the Titans and other elixirs etc.

    Anything you want to add?
    Yeah, I want to say that I do not need a lot of epix in raids (have 7/8 tier2) and want to get more fun from the game, ready to wipe in raids until we kill bosses Very Happy
    avatar
    Funkey

    Posts : 216
    Join date : 2011-02-03
    Age : 22
    Location : Viking land

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Funkey on Mon May 30, 2011 6:49 pm

    I like your application but I'm a hunter.. PS. hunters can do DPS.
    I see multiple positive aspects:
    1. You're russian, integrassion is a good thing.
    2. You're pretty good at english, a few major mistakes, but it's not hard to understand at any point (major mistakes = it's obvious but still easily understandable)
    3. We could use more hardworking guys - it sounds like you are one.
    4. You can practice english. This've helped me in school ^^

    What's NEGATIVE.
    1. You wanna raid alot (wait for it), but the thing is we got a pretty stable mage squad. This means you might've trouble getting into raids.

    Anyways I'd give this +2.
    FOR BLASTOFF:
    You should consider that summer vacation is comming up.. We might need more good players.
    avatar
    Loktarg

    Posts : 184
    Join date : 2010-08-02
    Location : Vikingland

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Loktarg on Mon May 30, 2011 7:03 pm

    "adult officers"
    lol, you will be surprised Smile
    You sound mature and very serious - and you should expect to get to trolled for being russ, heh.
    And you are prepared to wipe! Good!

    I ask this every time; can you keep it cool? We have some stressful situations, and its important to keep your head cool and remain vigilant or whatever.

    As long as you arnt a cunt in raids and can take some stupidity, then I think you are well prepared to join forsaken. But then my opinion is just a reference, lol. Great application, tho.
    avatar
    Loktarg

    Posts : 184
    Join date : 2010-08-02
    Location : Vikingland

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Loktarg on Mon May 30, 2011 7:25 pm

    What addon is that, which displays caster stats?

    I must own it!

    Zacada

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-03-16

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Zacada on Mon May 30, 2011 7:28 pm

    Loktarg wrote:What addon is that, which displays caster stats?

    I must own it!
    Very Happy
    avatar
    Loktarg

    Posts : 184
    Join date : 2010-08-02
    Location : Vikingland

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Loktarg on Mon May 30, 2011 7:35 pm

    Zacada wrote:
    Loktarg wrote:What addon is that, which displays caster stats?

    I must own it!
    Very Happy
    GOOD POINT!
    As you can see, we are very resourceful here in Forsaken Smile

    Blastoff

    Posts : 105
    Join date : 2011-01-04

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Blastoff on Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm

    I don't know if Gradus told you, but at the moment your position would be backup #2 which means you would only be invited to raids if one of the 5 core members and the #1 backup are away, with some exceptions depending on the overall attendance, where 6 or more mages might get a spot. So if you're fine with sitting out when there's no spot for you, I'd be glad to accept you.

    Otherwise, good gear and attitude, though I'd like to ask you a question or 2 in-game.

    P.S. "adult officers" hm.. don't get your hopes up Very Happy quite a few immature people here.

    P.P.S. I hope you read the loot rules. You most likely won't get priority on t2 chest.
    avatar
    Loktarg

    Posts : 184
    Join date : 2010-08-02
    Location : Vikingland

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Loktarg on Mon May 30, 2011 7:45 pm

    Blastoff wrote:I don't know if Gradus told you, but at the moment your position would be backup #2 which means you would only be invited to raids if one of the 5 core members and the #1 backup are away, with some exceptions depending on the overall attendance, where 6 or more mages might get a spot. So if you're fine with sitting out when there's no spot for you, I'd be glad to accept you.

    Otherwise, good gear and attitude, though I'd like to ask you a question or 2 in-game.

    P.S. "adult officers" hm.. don't get your hopes up Very Happy quite a few immature people here.

    P.P.S. I hope you read the loot rules. You most likely won't get priority on t2 chest.

    so gayfagmadhomosexfag.


    Oh and if someone calls you a fag, dont take it personal, its part of the everyday forsaken!

    Blastoff

    Posts : 105
    Join date : 2011-01-04

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Blastoff on Mon May 30, 2011 7:47 pm

    Loktarg wrote:
    so gayfagmadhomosexfag.


    Oh and if someone calls you a fag, dont take it personal, its part of the everyday forsaken!

    I took that personally, take it back right now!
    avatar
    Funkey

    Posts : 216
    Join date : 2011-02-03
    Age : 22
    Location : Viking land

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Funkey on Mon May 30, 2011 7:50 pm

    Ye and saying stuff about russians are nabs and stuff...
    Don't take it personal, but seriously, there are some retarded russians... and serbians... Anyways point is:
    We love you no matter what, we don't mean you're a fag because we say it, nor do we mean that ALL russian are cunts.. although they are
    avatar
    Loktarg

    Posts : 184
    Join date : 2010-08-02
    Location : Vikingland

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Loktarg on Mon May 30, 2011 7:50 pm

    Blastoff wrote:
    Loktarg wrote:
    so gayfagmadhomosexfag.


    Oh and if someone calls you a fag, dont take it personal, its part of the everyday forsaken!

    I took that personally, take it back right now!
    Why wont you look me in the eyes when we make love?

    Blastoff

    Posts : 105
    Join date : 2011-01-04

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Blastoff on Mon May 30, 2011 7:54 pm

    Loktarg wrote:
    Why wont you look me in the eyes when we make love?

    I think we should see other people.
    avatar
    Loktarg

    Posts : 184
    Join date : 2010-08-02
    Location : Vikingland

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Loktarg on Mon May 30, 2011 7:55 pm

    Blastoff wrote:
    Loktarg wrote:
    Why wont you look me in the eyes when we make love?

    I think we should see other people.
    I think you should see my size 51 workboot imbeded in your rectal- you can see where this is going, we really shouldnt poop in this thread anymore Very Happy
    avatar
    Totemkhamen

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2011-04-25

    Re

    Post by Totemkhamen on Mon May 30, 2011 10:12 pm

    You guys really stuck to the topic there

    Jindo

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2010-12-29
    Age : 23
    Location : Holland

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Jindo on Tue May 31, 2011 2:42 pm

    blastoff does not reffer to me, as an immature officer, im the maturestsestesetest ever Razz

    but, we should not only look as his gear and rank in WoA, but can he play and does he got skills Razz

    Blastoff

    Posts : 105
    Join date : 2011-01-04

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Blastoff on Tue May 31, 2011 2:48 pm

    Jindo wrote:blastoff does not reffer to me, as an immature officer, im the maturestsestesetest ever Razz

    but, we should not only look as his gear and rank in WoA, but can he play and does he got skills Razz

    Sure, make him post a pvp video and a strategy guide, good idea.

    Rekkamees

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-12-22
    Age : 25
    Location : Estonia

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Rekkamees on Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 pm

    rus?









































    ..RUS)))))
    avatar
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 111
    Join date : 2010-12-30
    Age : 27
    Location : Vilnius, Lithuania

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Polymath on Tue May 31, 2011 11:47 pm

    PS. hunters can do DPS.

    No.

    Why wont you look me in the eyes when we make love?

    Cause he's doing you from behind, duh.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Zacada - Mage

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:54 pm